Thursday, September 15, 2005

Zodiac is in rehersals? WTF?

Either the interview was taken a while ago or Ruffalo is smoking the waccy tobaccy. But here is what he said in an interview with JoBlo.com:

"What's up next for you?
I have Rumor Has it with Jennifer Aniston and All the King's Men, with Sean Penn and Jude Law. It's gonna be great. I think it will be really good. And I'm just starting rehearsals for Zodiac, which David Fincher is directing. "

If you wanna read a lot of B.S. about his latest "romantic" comedy hit the link below.


  • PS - I'm positive that filming has begun already.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, Pinkpanther. I love the fact that you're blogging this movie. I grew up in Benicia, California and can even recall the sensation that the false Zodiac letter caused in 1978(?). Can't wait for the movie. An absolutely fascinatingly creepy case that deserves a proper treatment. Keep up the good work and I'll be checking back frequently.

    11:57 AM  
    Blogger pinkpanther1586 said...

    Cheers mate, keep checking back, im hoping 2 get some set photos from the filming.

    11:43 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Google

    Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

    Powered by Blogger