Thursday, October 26, 2006

Zodiac screenings in two weeks!?

No way you say! Well if you listen to Elvis look alike (and Fincher lunatic) Jeffery Wells that is the case. He claims Zodiac might be rushed into a few theatres after it is completely finished on the 11th of November. Now before you shoot me down in flames lets keep this in mind:
  • the movie is apparently creating alot of Oscar buzz so a limited release to make the movie eligble is possible
  • movie studios have known to screen a movie in 1 or 2 theatres well before their official release date in order to be eligble, this also includes screening rough cuts of movies!
  • if you've been keeping up to date with the latest Benjamin Button news (and why wouldn't you?) you would know that the movie is slated to start shooting mid/early November, now this would not be possible if Zodiac wasn't in the can, not even god like Fincher can juggle two uncompleted movies at once!

So based on the above points I'm not going to rule out the possibility Zodiac might be screening in 2 weeks. If anything is shown you know where to find the latest news!

Oh and much love to the various Jake G. fan sites and forums who frequent my page! We'll get the trailer soon enough!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I dont live in LA or NYC so I think I can rule out seeing Zodiac any time before January. Unless by some freak natural occurrance, Hollywood studios start showing pre-screenings in small Canadian towns, I am out of luck.
Just give us a trailer and I'll be happy!!!
That's all I really want for now.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Venezuela, i'm just like you, give us the trailer and we'll be happy.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love to the Gyllenhaalics - I know we're all checking this site religiously for your updates.

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna see the trailer too!
I have to wait until February to see the movie. I'm waiting since 5 years...
Give us Zodiac, please!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINCHER IS GOD

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a perfect example of how whoever is in charge of Zodiac's marketing is both the devil, and a saviour. A devil for keeping the trailer (which we KNOW is complete) from us, but we will love that person more that ever once they do give it to us. I'm so conflicted.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe to see a Fincher Film trailer it's not a good idea, keeping in consideration that most of his films always have a lot of twists.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True insight would come the two real life brothers, Micah and Zachary who got to play the two young sons of Jake Gyllenhaal and Chloe Sevigny - David and Aaron. Security on the lot in LA was tight. Sides were signed out. Upon return they were shredded. The atmosphere of the set 100% professional, yet relaxed. Mr. Fincher, Ms. Chaffin, Jake, Chloe and the crew were wonderful. I can tell you this because I was there - the Sauers Boys are my sons. Both my wife and I are very proud of them. They did an incredible job given the gravity of the project they were working on and the talent they had to work with. Fantastic job boys!!!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger pinkpanther1586 said...

Thank you so much David for those comments. Appreciate it! I would love to do a piece about your boys for my site - please drop me a line at pinkpanther1586@hotmail.com. I do not have an IMDB Pro account.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Powered by Blogger