Monday, April 10, 2006

Edwards talks Zodiac

I know I promised you guys an actor profile every day but my work experience + me looking for other work has deprived me of time, a few days and ill start it back up again but for today we finally have Anthony Edwards talking about Zodiac:
Working with "a great filmmaker like David Fincher" was an offer far too good to resist, says Anthony Edwards, who recently completed work on Fincher's "Zodiac" feature -- about the hunt for San Francisco's infamous Zodiac serial killer. "Mark Ruffalo and I play the detectives, and Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr. play the reporters," adds Edwards. "It's like a great novel in the way that the story builds by going back and forth between their two different worlds."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Powered by Blogger