Thursday, April 13, 2006

Logue talks ... again!

He just can't shut up. From the always cool Suicide Girls website he talks. This is the Zodiac bit:
DRE: Do you have a small part in Zodiac like everyone else in Hollywood or do you have a bigger part?
Logue: I think I have a smaller part. It’s more of Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr’s movie and it seems fantastic. [David] Fincher likes to do a hundred takes and I was watching Mark Ruffalo and Downey go at it. I thought, “man this is cool.” Both those guys are such fantastic actors, it's just fun to be around. It's fun to just sit back and enjoy the work. It's not really a job. The only job part of it is showing up at five and being on time. The rest is all gravy.
Maybe I'll do an actor spotlight profile on him tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. It was fun to read. It is funny how in some articles it seems they say Robert Downey has a bigger part in this movie and in others it is smaller. I know there have been script reviews and they even differ on this. I also think Fincher would maybe not stick with a script totally when filming. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I do hope Downey has a lot of screen time though. He is an amazing actor.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Powered by Blogger