Thursday, January 04, 2007

Zodiac on YouTube

Check out this cool fan made Zodiac short film


I like it - creepy and full of atmosphere. Tell me what you think guys.
And in other news Variety reports our good friend Mark Bernier is underway in the "pre-production" for his Glass Houses film. Mark will direct and has written the script. Having gotten my hands on the script I can't speak highly enough of it - it's great to see aspiring artists putting out quality work and not putting out crappy horror and genre films. But Mark & the crew need financing/underwriting from either a Studio, Production Co., or private monies raised through and from investors, be they foreign or domestic, or both to get the film rolling. If you feel passionate about "good" films or are looking to get your foot in the Hollywood production door this is the perfect opportunity - please email me at pinkpanther1586@hotmail.com and I will put you in the touch with the right people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there an email address or some way to get in touch with you (other than leaving comments) to contribute fincher info?

4:30 PM  
Blogger pinkpanther1586 said...

My email is - pinkpanther1586@hotmail.com

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY COOL short film. Well done - and haunting... good to see a well edited, well conceived youtube once in a while! Thanks for posting it.
PS:I looked at this guys other stuff and seems all his films/videos are worth a look.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Powered by Blogger